Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Attractive Benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 18 November 2016
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst in Singapore. This job is a 6 months contract position, which is highly convertible based on your performance.
About the FP&A Analyst role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all financial analysis activities in the Singapore office.
- Involved in business partnering to major stakeholders in decisions and financial analysis
- Review and analysis of trial balance profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Manage budgeting, forecasting and planning activities
- Provide support for regional specific financial analysis and engage with major stakeholders in
suggesting opportunities for cost efficiency
- Production and delivery of monthly management reports
To succeed in the FP&A Analyst job, you will need to be immediately available as well as have strong analytical skills.
- A Degree in Accountancy with a CPA/ACCA Qualification would be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG/Retail industry is advantageous
- Proven capability in interacting with major stakeholders
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
There are great opportunities for an experienced candidate to progress in this global leader role. If you are immediately available and keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh