Assistant Manager - FP&A
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A leading retailer is currently looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst / Assistant Manager to join its business support team here in Singapore.
About the Assistant Manager - FP&A Role:
In this commercially focused FP&A position, you will take the lead in providing financial analysis, reporting and planning for one of the key brands. Reporting to the Senior Manager, this sole contributor role is key in terms of assessing the company's financial performance and driving the business forward.
- Take the lead in the analysis and preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financials, key performance indicators and explanations of variances for reporting to senior management and HQ
- Work cross functionally with other departments and proactively provide business insights and recommendations to management to drive business performance
- Responsible for consolidation and reporting of group results during quarter and annual forecast
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and support the business in analysis of merchandise mix, post-promotional and product/brand margin
- Carry out capital investment appraisals with the use of financial models
- Drive the budgeting exercise, monitor deviations from budget and prepare forecasts
To succeed in the Assistant Manager - FP&A job, you will need to have prior experience within a consumer business and possess first-class communication skills in order to partner well with various stakeholders.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA and have at least five years' experience preferably in retail/FMCG industry
- At least three years’ post-qualification financial planning and analysis experience
- An independent, self-driven and analytical individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator with business partnering experience
- Strong working knowledge with spreadsheets and presentation software and advantageous to have SAP and business warehouse experience
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage and balance multiple demands and competing priorities
This global retailer have several stores in Singapore. The Group offers a fun and fast-paced working environment with support and good opportunities.
If you are an experienced FP&A candidate looking for the next step in your career, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow