Senior Manager, Controlling (based in Tuas)
Salary SGD110000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 10 November 2016
A European manufacturing company is recruiting a Senior Manager, Corporate Controlling to partner with senior stakeholders in driving strategies, reviewing commercial activities for Asia. This role will mange a sizeable team of seven and will be based in Tuas.
About the Senior Manager, Corporate Controlling Role:
Reporting to the CFO the Senior Manager, Corporate Controlling will be responsible for the financial controlling, reporting and budgeting for the Asia business. You will play a significant role to liaise with Sales Leads to drive profitability, commercial activities.
- Provide meaningful management reporting and commentaries on the financial performance for Asia region, which will include profitability forecasting, rolling forecast, and risk management
- Partner with Sales Leads to coordinate sales planning activities, provide KPIs on business performance, support on commercial activities and identity new business development opportunities
- Develop financial modelling and analysis to support strategic initiatives for business and financial decisions
- Critically evaluate operations in the region to ensure alignment to HQ’s strategy, including rolling out business planning, strategy for the respective high growth countries
- Lead systems / processes projects for the region
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Corporate Controlling role, you must have a proven track record in FP&A, proven supervisory /leadership qualities and ability to support the business / sales teams.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA/CA will be an advantage
- 10 years' experience in financial controlling, FP&A, an external audit foundation will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in supporting the business to roll out strategy, commercial activities
- Regional experience is a required
- Team leadership experience is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills to partner with senior internal stakeholders
- Team-player who is independent, task-oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a highly reputable manufacturing conglomerate. They have a strong practice of rotating individuals for career development or international opportunities. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
If you are a progressive senior manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng