Salary SGD80000 - SGD97500 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 09 November 2016
A European retail/FMCG company is recruiting a Controlling Manager to drive FP&A, budget and forecast for the regional business.
About the Controlling Manager Role:
The Controlling Manager will be responsible for business or financial analysis on performance, budget and forecasting, as well as cost controlling for the regional business.
- Continuous analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, and highlight/issue early warning of significant deviations
- Cost analysis by monitoring and controlling costs for the Sales and other business units, and supporting the business strategy by meaningful insights on trends, financial reports, actuals vs. targets
- Conduct profitability analysis to justify expenditure and ensuring corrective actions in case of deviations
- Assurance and compliance to HQ Internal Control and local regulations
To succeed in the Controlling Manager role, you must have a proven track record in FP&A.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA/CA will be an advantage
- Five years' experience in financial analysis
- Proven track record in supporting the Managing Director or Sales lead in business planning, rolling out key initiatives
- Team-player who is independent, task-oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a globally recognised company in the retail/FMCG industry. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng