Salary Attractive + VB
Consultant Ellen Bedlow (R1113030)
Date posted 21 November 2016
A great opening has arisen with a leading name in consumer electronics. This is an FP&A role focusing purely on their Singapore market. You will report to the Finance Manager but will also interact regularly with the Regional Financial Controller, Regional CFO, Sales Leaders and other functions such as HR.
About the Financial Analyst role:
You will be tasked with working to tight schedules and will be exposed to many stakeholders within the business. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager who is based in China.
- Financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Co-working with both overseas accounting/finance team and local business team to ensure forecast reasonableness and accuracy
- Profit & Loss analysis and management
- Monthly/quarterly closing and reporting to local/overseas counterparts
- Enforce compliance with business conduct guidelines
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects such as system implementation/enhancement and process re-engineering
To succeed in the Financial Analyst job, you will need to have a background within multi-national working environment.
- At least 5 years of solid accounting and financial planning experience (preferable to multinational companies)
- Hands on experience with SAP and financial reporting system such as Essbase/BPC
- Good skill in MS-Office software
- Fluency and a good command of English is essential
- Superior multi-tasking and punctual prioritisation skill
- Proactive, responsible, ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
Singapore is a regional hub office with a sizeable finance function. The company offers a dynamic, fast paced and progressive working environment.
If you are looking to work in the technology sector and a globally recognised brand, then please apply today for the Financial Analyst role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1113030 Ellen Bedlow