Commercial FP&A Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD120000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 07 November 2016
An international media advertising company is recruiting for a Commercial FP&A Manager who will be partnering closely with senior stakeholders and top global clients by providing insightful analytical findings and management reporting.
About the Commercial FP&A Manager
Reporting to the Finance Director - APAC, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial analysis for the global accounts. You will play a significant role in enhancing the business relationships with global accounts by driving projects and participating in business development initiatives.
- Be the APAC lead for global accounts. This includes accurate and meaningful management reporting, analyse consolidated budget, forecasting, identify variances between actual vs. budgets, profitability analysis, and client revenue
- Go-to person for Sales / Accounts Management teams on commercial business activities, partner to identify new business initiatives or opportunities within global accounts
- Work proactively with business and global accounts to review and improve, if any, systems, processes and procedures, make recommendations
- Assist senior management in rolling out strategic projects / growth in APAC
To succeed in the Commercial FP&A Manager role, you must have a proven track record in FP&A and experience in liaising with senior management, both internal and external. Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA, CA will be an advantage
- Eight years of experience in financial analysis or business analysis, preferably with an external audit foundation
- Proven track record on supporting the business leaders in APAC on profitability studies, trends analysis and commercial activities
- Proficiency in SAP and Excel
- Proven record in continuous improvement of processes and operational excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as this role will require close working relationships, ability to build credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team-player who is independent, task oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a globally recognised company in the professional services industry. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career as this organisation prides itself on providing internal rotations for their employees regionally / globally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng