Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 14 October 2016
An exciting Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC job has just become available in a reputable Australian listed company.
About the - Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC Role:
This role suited for a talented finance professional that has well developed analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to interpret business and technical requirements to a broad audience of stakeholders at various levels in the organisation.
- Advise and support key stakeholders in relation to FPA matters, in particular, matters of material nature
- Advise and support system and process matters that my impact FPA activities and the ability to report timely and accurately
- Advise and engage with key stakeholders, in particular group relating to APAC FPA matters
- Assist to develop and implement effective reporting and analysis to improve understanding of actual and forecast performance, to drive future financial performance
- Assist APAC Financial Planning & Analyst Manager with rollout and implementation of consistent and unified reporting
- Coordinate budget, forecasting, monthly and weekly processes and ensure integrity of data entered into Hyperion for locations
- Measure key KPIs and performance drivers of business and locations
- Coordinate, review and distribute weekly charge-ability reports, flash reporting, Location Reporting Packs and Regional analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate accountability and performance standards are met and maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Maintain high quality of presentation, clarification, and accuracy with all information disseminated
- Maintain an effective internal control framework to highlight and manage risk by providing an independent assessment of the health of the business
- As required and requested, provide the analysis reports to key stakeholders, including FPA Manager / finance Director, group etc
- Liaise with Location Finance Managers in the budgeting, forecasting, monthly and weekly reporting process
- Work in conjunction with Regional Financial controller to identify compliance requirements of governments and other regulators
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities / process where possible
The ideal Financial Planning & Analyst - APAC will have minimum six years’ experience with at least 3 years in FPA, to include financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organisation.
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- Experience in a large publicly traded company, multi-location environment
- Experience with a large ERP environment such as Oracle, SAP or Hyperion
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities in relation to People - Process - Technology
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills with strong influencing ability and the ability to gain the confidence of senior management at global, regional and location level
- Good business acumen, strong relationship building skills and a pragmatic nature
- Strong finance/accounting background and data analytics and good understanding of project and operation management
This forward-thinking company needs no introduction and is recognised as key leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi