Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 accountancy Singapore River SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Controller job has become available for a UK-headquartered technology company, for their regional headquarters in Singapore.
About the Finance Controller Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for supervising the financial operations of the organisation in Singapore and other countries within SEA. You will be partnering key stakeholders to expand the business, including interacting with sales directors.
- Oversee end-to-end finance and accounting functions
- Budgeting and forecasting for the organisation on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Assist the Regional CFO with audits and group reporting
- Manage the internal controls for the company
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance
To be successful in this Finance Controller job, you should be passionate about and knowledgeable of the fintech industry. You should have preferably worked in a technology company/start-up and/or fast-paced environment with demonstrated strong supervisory skill sets. You should also be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Qualified accountant, i.e., CA, CPA, ACCA, etc.
- At least ten years' experience with at least three years' experience in a managerial role
- Experience working in an audit firm is preferred
- Experience working in the technology industry is an added advantage
- Comfortable working in a multinational and fast-paced environment
This organisation is a UK-headquartered technology company. It has a double-digit revenue growth in the region and is funded by some of biggest global investors. Currently present in seven countries, the company has regional headquarters in Singapore to take business growth to the next level.
If you are ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal