Senior Finance Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 30 September 20192019-10-08 2019-11-29 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Finance Manager job has become available at a leading analytics company headquartered in Singapore.
About the Senior Finance Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will report to the CFO and controller in Singapore and supervise the finance functions for the Singapore entity which is the main operating entity for the group.
- Ensure proper books and records are maintained for the Singapore entity (the main operating entity of this technology group); ability to manage the entity independently and with minimum supervision
- Complete month-end closing processes with other relevant teams to ensure entity ledgers are accurate, variances are correctly explained and that internal close deadlines are met
- Perform monthly variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Prepare entity financial reporting packages and commentaries ensuring that accurate and insightful analysis of performance is provided
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Preparation of periodic tax and statutory returns with the IRAS and other regulatory bodies
- Manage treasury and maintain banking relationships
- Provide support to ensure external audit processes are successfully completed by deadlines
- Liaise with the Company Secretary and regulatory bureaus/authorities as required to ensure compliance on company and regulatory/corporate affairs
- Undertake ad hoc projects in relation to process formalisation, automation, expansion and improvement
To succeed in this Senior Finance Manager role, you should be an independent finance professional with experience of working in a technology company.
- At least ten years of experience in finance and accounting
- Certified accountancy qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, CMA, etc.) is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a technology company is ideal, a system integrator is preferred
- Experience using an ERP system is strongly preferred
- Experience with WC debt facilities is preferred
- Experience with FP&A is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the local tax system and local commercial laws
- Independent, initiative and great interpersonal skills
This organisation is a leading analytics company headquartered in Singapore, with operations across APAC, Europe and Middle East. They are a well-known brand name in their space, with growing revenue.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast track your career, this Senior Finance Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal