Salary SGD140000 - SGD160000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-20 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Finance job has just become available at a leading company. You will be accountable for the accounting and financing operations of the company and you will work closely with the management team to provide financial leadership and direction to the wider business and finance organisation.
About the AVP, Finance Role:
Reporting to the VP, Finance, you will be based in Singapore and be responsible for directing a medium-sized accounting team which is located in several different locations across the Asia Pacific region.
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Ensuring appropriate banking lines (factoring, mortgage loan, inventory financing or asset-based lending) in line with business requirements are maintained
- Managing borrowing base and drawdown from existing lenders
- Management of cash flows and mid to long liquidity planning
- Ensuring regular KYC as required by bank/financial intuitions are completed on time
- Ensuring books of accounts are maintained as per local GAAP
- Exercising financial controls such as timely bank reconciliation, timely settlement of receipts and application of bank payments
- Ensuring periodic reconciliation of vendor and major customer balances are performed
- Generation of monthly management reports on time
- Ensuring budgets are prepared in accordance with guidelines received from the corporate headquarters and ensuring adherence of the approved budget and report variance monthly to management
- Performing quarterly consolidation of group companies accounts and timely reporting to the corporate headquarters in Singapore
- Regular reviewing of customers credit limit in line with credit insurance policy
- Ensuring follow up is done for due/overdue balance on timely basis
- Ensuring insurance claims are filed for overdue AR on timely basis
- Maintenance of appropriate credit insurance policy and timely renewal
- Ensuring major contracts (service provider, suppliers, customers) are reviewed/renewed on a timely basis
To succeed in this AVP, Finance role, you should be technically strong, good knowledge on trade finance products and possess strong leadership skills.
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA, CA, CPA
- At least 12 years' post qualification experience
- Familiar with trade finance products
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- The ability to provide finance leadership to a broad range of stakeholders and influence a diverse range of individuals and teams, in a collaborative and cross-cultural environment
- High levels of integrity, cultural awareness and a collaborative leadership and influencing style are a prerequisite
The successful AVP, Finance will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei