Financial Controller (Process Improvement)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum + Competitive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued success in both Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the media industry is recruiting an experienced Financial Controller (Process Improvement) for its finance process improvement project.
About the Financial Controller (Process Improvement) Role:
In this role, you will be sitting in the management team while reporting directly to the CFO. You will be responsible for all projects related to process improvement within APAC.
- Lead a change / process improvement project to re-align and restructure the finance teams into a shared service model
- Drive standardisation of processes and reports across APAC regions and the shared service centres
- Propose and implement measurable metrics of the deliverables for the finance teams and tracking the performance
- Identify and highlight the gaps in processes and recommend solutions to the stakeholders
- Implement financial processes and policies where relevant to ensure the company is reporting all financial and other information accurately and on a timely manner
- Set up a strong internal controls environment to help address and minimise issues
To be successful in the Financial Controller (Process Improvement) job, you must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in the finance department within a multinational corporation.
- Experience in regional finance projects or financial shared service support experience
- Strong understanding of accounting cycle and process flow from sub ledgers to GL
- Good finance project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This global company has a presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have an interest in such opportunity and have the relevant skill sets to perform, this role is for you!
Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller (Process Improvement) job.
Apply today or call me to learn more about this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh