Finance Project Manager (process improvement/re-engineering)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A multinational company has a job vacancy for a Finance Project Manager (process improvement/re-engineering) to take on a six month contract.
About the Finance Project Manager (process improvement/re-engineering) Role:
You will be responsible for business process re-engineering / ERP implementation / change management / process improvement / automation.
- Month end close process improvements, automation
- Support with ERP implementation
- Operations and Accounting process documents for Project & Service modules
- Mapping out of all accounting processes in preparation for GBS transition
- Ensuring one process for SEA accounting team
- Review and ensure that all three sites, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines are using a standard process
- Support in implementation of credit tools for SEA
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a hands-on and a can-do attitude.
- Experience with multiple companies / locations
- Strong finance and project management skills
- ERP implementation / process improvement / business process re-engineering experience
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are confident, with a can-do attitude, this Finance Project Manager job is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko