APAC Financial Controller
Salary SGD156000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-13 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting APAC Finance Controller job has become available in a global engineering leader, based in Singapore.
About the APAC Finance Controller Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for financial management and financial governance of the APAC Region Energy Services Division. This division is comprised of the operations in Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Support Operations Management of the APAC Energy Services Division in reduction in working capital balances; improvement in operating cashflow; management of chargeability; monitoring of profitability by office
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly management reports for the region with insightful commentary; production of plans, budgets and forecasts; improve provision of insightful information and commercial support to help drive decision making
- Create maximum value for the firm through strongly controlled, efficient and effective business processes; through accurate, timely, consistent and relevant information and analysis; through being an aligned business partner and advisor, supporting the business suggesting and implementing solutions as needed; through supporting and driving common strategy which helps to build business acumen
- Be an active member of the division's Finance Leadership Team driving and shaping process improvements and leading by example
- Provide Finance support and mentorship across the APAC Energy Services Division as needed
- Build sound working relationships with Global Finance Organisation (particularly Houston teams and Chennai teams)
To be successful in this APAC Finance Controller job, you should have had the strong exposure in project accounting and management across APAC. You must be a proven finance business leader with experience of working in an engineering MNC preferably.
- Degree holder/ ACCA equivalent
- Minimum 12 - 15 years' relevant experience
- Proven track record in implementing SOPs
- Stong business partnering skills sets will different stakeholders
- Excellent project accounting and management experience
- Able to travel 20-30% to APAC region
This organisation is a listed MNC headquartered in US, and touted as one of the industry leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want a challenging yet rewarding role, this APAC Finance Controller role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for the role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei