Regional Financial Controller - Series C Tech Company
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A Finance Controller job has just become available in a rapidly expanding internet company based in Singapore, headquartered in UK.
About the Finance Controller Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for supervising the financial operations of the organisation in Singapore and other countries within SEA. You will be partnering key stakeholders to expand the business, including interacting with venture capital firms and private equity firms.
- Overseeing end-to-end finance and accounting functions
- Being responsible for budgeting and forecasting for the organisation on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensuring proper filing of tax and statutory returns
- Assisting the Regional CFO with audits and group reporting
- Managing the internal controls for the company
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance
To be successful in this Finance Controller job, you should be passionate about and knowledgeable of the fintech industry. You should have worked in a start-up and/or fast-paced environment with demonstrated strong supervisory skill sets. You should also be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Qualified accountant i.e. CA, CPA, ACCA, etc
- At least seven years' experience with at least three years' experience in a managerial role
- Experience working in an audit firm is preferred
- Experience working in a fintech industry will be an added advantage
- Comfortable working in a multinational and fast-paced environment
This organisation is one of the fastest-growing finternet companies. It has a double-digit revenue growth in the region and is funded by some of biggest global investors. Currently present in seven countries, the company is now setting up a subsidiary company in Singapore to take business growth to the next level.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal