Salary SGD10000 - SGD13000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Financial Controller job has just arisen at a well-established retail business based in Singapore. Reporting to the CFO, you will be a part of an experienced and established team.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A and accounting support in the region through close partnership with the key stakeholders across various business units within the group.
- Supervise and lead a sizeable team to provide financial analysis support and ensure all accounting records are prepared according to accounting standards and legal requirements
- Monitor credit control and AR to minimise credit exposure as well as monitor cash flow to ensure smooth business operations
- Contribute commercial analysis support by brand/customer/divisions and ensuring sales targets are on track
- Conduct feasibility analysis to support business case studies on business development/store opening and closures
- Annual budgeting and forecasting, tracking of KPIs and consolidation of financial data
- Monitor overhead expenses and capex controls to ensure compliance with approved budget
- Provide coaching and develop finance team
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents to file tax returns for Singapore Entities
- Be a key member to consolidate the plans and presentations for the senior management
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
- Lead the sales consolidation for key planning cycles such as LRP, profit plan and quarterly reviews
The successful Financial Controller will need to have the ability to think commercially, manage and develop a team as well as work with senior business professionals.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least 10 years' relevant working experience with prior supervisory exposure
- Degree in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is an established brand in the market which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise.
The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially-astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong