Salary SGD10000 - SGD12000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 03 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An excellent Financial Controller job opportunity in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world's leading firms within the technology industry. This is a six-month convertible contract role, subject to business requirements.
About the Financial Controller Role:
Based in Singapore, this hands-on role will see you act as part of the senior management team and take full responsibility for all aspects of finance. The role is autonomous in nature and you must be comfortable working within an environment that is both dynamic and ever-changing.
You will also be leading and managing the existing finance team across all accounting and finance responsibilities including reporting, payroll, tax, treasury, month-end billing and audit.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and be responsible of the overall control of business operations within Asia
- Responsible for local statutory reporting, audits, tax and other regulatory matters
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and management reports
- Assist in month-end closing process for multiple entities
- Prepare cash flow statements and consolidated financial statements
- Ensure financial policies in compliance with internal control systems and standard operating procedures
- Be accountable for the integrity of the firm’s financials and robustness of internal controls
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you must be immediately available and possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy or an equivalent qualification in Accountancy (ACCA, CPA, CA).
- Minimum 10 years' experience in operating the end-to-end finance and accounting function
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as you are required to work very closely with your counterparts in China and Taiwan
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Supervisory experience is a must
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh