Country Controller (Tech Multinational)
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 04 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Country Controller (Tech Multinational) job has just become available at a US tech company, which specialises in hardware and software.
About the Country Controller Role:
You will manage all aspects of the financial process for Singapore and two other countries in SEA and support the Management teams (Country General Manager, Regional CFO, CEO) on all financial data, analysis, business process relevant to the day to day operations of the business. You will also provide support to the Regional Finance teams on country level analysis and actions and drive both the country sales team to the achievement of all business and financial targets. You will be reporting to the CFO in Singapore.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting and quarterly targeting process
- Incorporate market information into the business strategy and to translate the strategy into financial, operational targets
- Responsible for the closing of the financial books (Measurement & Statutory)
- Provide weekly, monthly forecasting of the financial and operational outlook vs. the targets
- Collaborate with the respective functional teams to provide the support needed
- Responsible for the full profit and loss for the above mentioned country
- Responsible for all tax and statutory compliance of the above mentioned country
To succeed in this Country Controller role, you should have a good accountancy degree and very strong business partnering skills.
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Candidates with at least seven years' experience in Finance Planning and Analysis
- Candidates in a tech – hardware or consumer goods industry would be a plus
- Preference will be given to candidates with audit background
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established global company which have wide development plans for themselves.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Country Controller role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.