Senior Manager, Regional FP&A
Salary SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 20 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Manager, Regional FP&A job has arisen in a leading global retail business based in central Singapore. Reporting to the head of Business Planning & Analysis, you will be part of a high-performing regional team.
About the Senior Manager, Regional FP&A Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A support for the region through close partnership with various stakeholders across the various subsidiaries as well as liaising with the shared service finance team.
- Prepare consolidated accounts and financial statements in accordance with group policies and financial reporting standards
- Manage monthly closing of various subsidiaries within given deadlines and ensure timely preparation of monthly management reports and schedules
- Review and ensure accuracy of financial statements prepared by shared service team and monitor/track expense trends on monthly basis to align with forecast
- Lead preparation of short and long term strategic plans, annual, budgeting and quarterly forecasting for presentation to senior leadership team
- Business partnering with various departments and stakeholders to drive process improvements and business performance
- Perform capital investment appraisals with the usage of financial models for decision-making
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents on audit and tax issues
The successful Senior Manager, Regional FP&A will need to have the technical ability to deliver, think commercially and work with all levels of stakeholders across the business.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- A minimum of five years' relevant working experience preferably in a similar industry
- Driven and ability to work independently in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a global brand which needs no introduction and is well-known by consumers in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly expanding due to their high growth.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong