Regional Financial Controller
Salary SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 15 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Financial Controller job in Singapore has just been made available at a large professional services firm with strong growth prospects in the region. The organisation is headquartered in Australia with Singapore as its regional headquarters.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
You will be responsible for the statutory reporting and efficient operations of the finance and accounting function for the region. The main focus of the role is reviewing and implementing internal controls, financial reporting, budgeting, liaising with the external auditor and company secretary and processing the monthly payroll. You will also be leading and managing the existing finance team across all accounting and finance responsibilities including reporting, payroll, tax, month end billing and audit.
- Manage the finance function across the region including local finance team and outsourced accountants
- Responsible for local statutory reporting, audits, tax and other regulatory matters
- Provide leadership to the finance team including mentoring, coaching and other developmental activities
- Reporting to management in Singapore and Australia
- Manage the payroll function and other administrative duties as required
To succeed in this Regional Financial Controller role, you will need to have significant experience in a similar capacity with a regional portfolio.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in a multi-currency environment and regional exposure
- Competent accounting knowledge along with strong engagement with regional teams
- Systematic, ability to multi-task and dependable in meeting tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, particularly across Asian countries
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to prioritise and complete work assignments on a timely basis
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company and to get top management exposure. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Financial Controller job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh