Salary SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
Consultant Lilian Sim (R1439442)
Date posted 30 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Financial Controller job in Singapore is available at a global facilities management company. In this role, you will be working very closely with the Finance Director and senior leadership members in the region.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing finance and accounting economically-efficient and compliant platforms, providing expertise in analysing the business and market opportunities, and making decisions in line with the organisation’s strategy and objectives.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Ensure Chart of Accounts is compliant with Group standards, relevant and updated with the evolution and growth of our business; ensure gap analysis with local GAAP
- Ensure Group Accounting standards, Group financial Guidelines, Good and Best practices are aligned, in place, up-to date, communicated to relevant people within Finance and Accounting Department
- Ensure monthly group reporting deadlines are met in term of Actuals, Forecast and Budget for Financial and Management
- Prepare quarterly forecast, annual budget exercise and completing in group reporting system; review every month the Company's financial results analysis and provide comments such as gaps and variations analysis, comments and forecast through Risks and Opportunities (provided by Operations)
- Review monthly cash flow structure and provide gaps and risks analysis and comments
- Control and improve Net Working capital (reduction of A/R and extension of A/P) with a permanent follow-up and personal involvement.- AR= Operations responsibilities - AP = Purchasing responsibilities
- Control quality of A/R reporting and the timing of corrective actions taken by the Company in case of late payment
- Propose any remedy actions to improve the Company's cash position
- Understand contract pricing model, financial terms, and highlight any associated risk if any
- Ensure compliance with the group's internal control requirements, including financial and operational policies and procedures
- Liaise with auditors, secretarial, tax agent and bankers
To succeed in this Financial Controller role, you will need to possess relevant accounting qualifications and have a strong interest in developing your career in a vibrant environment.
- Qualified Accounting / Finance degree / accreditations such as CGA/CMA/CPA are preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ finance experience with facilities management industry is preferred
- Strong commercial finance understanding
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Experience working with different business areas and cultures
- Synergix E1 software proficiency preferred
This organisation is a high-growth business with a strong international reputation and plans to develop across the globe. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439442 Lilian Sim