Group Accounting Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 23 March 2017
A privately held trading and shipping company is looking to hire a Group Accounting Manager for the Singapore office to assist the Group FC and Group CFO in managing the global businesses. The Group CFO and CEO are based in Singapore due to the company's significant exposure to Asia.
About the Group Accounting Manager Role:
The Group Accounting Manager replacing the incumbent, will form a key part of the financial and accounting team. The AM will be responsible for group consolidation, budgeting and monthly reporting. You will also play a key part in development, from accounting point of view, of output reports and interactions with a new ERP (as yet to be selected).
- Manage the timing of monthly reporting as well as conducting sanity check
- Preparation of Consolidated P&L pack and Consolidated Balance Sheet
- Prepare and manage the Budget/Reforecast process
- Undertake financial analysis on ad hoc issues with limited supervision
- Identify unusual variances in monthly reporting, determine if they can be resolved or require escalation
- Lead relationship with Group auditors to ensure accounting requirements are met
- Actively seek out and improve tired/inefficient processes
- Continue to develop business divisions accounting processes so that reported results remain timely and accurate
- Be an ‘expert’ in reports originating from accounting systems
- Ensure that the Group Controller is always aware of issues that might affect the timing of the accounts preparation as well as control issues identified
To succeed in this Group Accounting Manager role, you must have very strong communication and presentation skills and be able to directly interact with the Group CFO and Group CEO.
- At least eight years' post-qualification experience with very strong technical skills
- Big 4 experience and a strong MNC background
- Exposure to working in different cities
This trading and shipping company needs no introduction and is known as a leader in their field of expertise. The group has consolidated sales of a few billion dollars with an asset base of multi-million dollars.
If you are keen to work within the global finance team, this is the role for you.
Please apply here today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh