Finance and Operations Controller
Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Cheryl-Ann Szetoh Yuen Wann (R1104187)
Date posted 17 January 2017
An exciting Finance and Operations Controller role has just become available at one of the leading retail companies based in Singapore. Reporting to the Managing Director and dotted to the Regional CFO, this is a a highly visible role in the organisation.
About the Finance and Operations Controller Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading all activities related to strategic planning and analysis, management reporting and forecasting, profit planning and providing timely and useful information to achieve the company's long term business objectives.
- Assume responsibility for all aspects of financial direction and compliance of the Singapore business
- Provide the Director with all financial information necessary to evaluate and measure the financial performance of Singapore by establishing timely reviews of current operating performance and analyse operations for growth and/or cost control opportunities
- Ensure that all period-end and reporting processes are robust and guarantee the integrity of the information to the parent company and external parties, such as Audit, Tax and other local authorities
- Act as a strong advisor during the Long Range Planning process, and a key member to consolidate the plans and presentations to Senior Management
- Drive improvements in Annual Profit Plan process, and ensure that budgets are consistent with Company plans and maintained within agreed limits
- Ensure that Finance is at all times closely integrated with and positively supports the business, providing managers at all levels with the necessary information to maximise sales, profitability
- Locally manage Facilities, IT and inventory operations resources to ensure local business needs are met
To succeed in this Finance and Operations Controller role, you will need to demonstrate leadership, integrity, fairness and professionalism at all times and lead through example with clear and transparent communications, promoting ideas and recommendations, and supporting teamwork by building trust and transparency with colleagues and business partners.
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification
- 10-12 years' experience with more than 3 years of managerial experience
- Retail or consumer goods experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen. Proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Present ad hoc and formal presentations to Executive audience
This leading retail business offers a great working environment and is a leader in their field.
If you are a driven and commercially astute individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104187 Cheryl-Ann Szetoh