APAC Controller (based in Tuas)
Salary SGD130000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 14 November 2016
A European manufacturing company is recruiting an APAC Controller to lead their regional operations in Singapore. This role will play a critical part in driving the growth in the region. Their office is located in Tuas, Jurong.
About the APAC Controller Role:
Reporting to the Global VP of Finance, the APAC Controller will lead a team of 6 in the region.
- Revise and approve all financial data for APAC, which will include coordinating the financial closing and budget process within the area, controlling the financial performance of all subsidiaries in the area
- Monitor the profitability within APAC region, such as define pricing structure, review investments and overheads, review working capital optimisation
- Internal controls for the APAC entities, by being the key contact for internal audit team, deploy and/or implement group wide internal control processes, and follow up on audit reports
- Partner with the VP of Sales to support commercial strategy and/or business development, and provide feasible profitability commentaries for the entities
To succeed as the APAC Controller, you must have a proven leadership track record within the APAC region. You must be comfortable with around 30% travel in the region.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience in finance/accounting
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA, CA will be an advantage
- Strong business partnering and analytical skills, who can partner effectively across multi-regional entities
- Enjoy working with colleagues across functions and geographies in a fast pace dynamic environment
This company is an established European company with global footprints. Known for their internal rotation, this opportunity is a highly visible role which will lead to opportunities of internal rotation in future.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng