Salary SGD120000 - SGD144000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A reputable hospitality company is recruiting for a Corporate Controller into its organisation to ensure accurate financial accounting, management reporting and ensure a strong financial controls across business units in the region. This position will play a significant role in developing the team and to drive business growth.
About the Corporate Controller role:
Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, you will manage a team of finance and support various internal stakeholders to provide meaningful commentaries and improve internal controls.
- Lead the team to ensure accurate and timely accounting and management reporting activities, including revenue recognition, compliance to local and internal GAAPs and cashflow management for the region
- Provide insightful commentaries on the regional business units so as to better support business leaders
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliation for regional business units, and improve and maintain a strong environment of internal controls and help drive control improvements
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements for greater efficiency
To succeed in the Corporate Controller role, you must have a proven track record in leading a finance team and controlling experience in your current role.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent, CPA or CA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of financial accounting experience, with at least four years in a controllership role
- Experience in a US multinational company is strongly preferred
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and manage teams
- Ability to build, work and maintain excellent rapport across all levels in a multi-cultural environment
- Motivated self-starter, resourceful and independent with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
This is a globally recognised company in the travel / hospitality industry. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting phrase in their career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng