Group Financial Controller
Salary SGD120000 - SGD168000 per annum
Consultant MaySan Ng (R1108200)
Date posted 12 October 2016
A luxury hospitality company is recruiting for a Group Financial Controller to take on a key leadership role in the region. Leading a team of 8-10 finance professionals, you will be responsible for timely financial and management reporting as well as liaise with senior management in key projects and business strategies.
About the Group Financial Controller role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting on the regional business units, which will include overseeing consolidation. You will also work closely with management on key business planning and projects i.e. system improvements or upgrades, reviewing of processes.
- Lead a team of 8-10 finance professionals on accounting, reporting, consolidation, budget and forecasting
- Review and identify areas of processes or procedures improvements, and execute the corrective actions or follow-ups
- Work closely with management, business units leaders and local finance leaders in the group for issues ranging from treasury, tax and legal matters, review of processes
- Work closely with corporate secretarial and legal department on organisational structure, reviewing of agreements and commercial terms
- Ensure compliance to Group and IFRS regulations
To succeed in the Group Financial Controller role, you must have an experience in managing and leading a sizeable finance team.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent, CPA, CA will be an advantage
- Eight years' experience in finance and accounting experience, including consolidation
- Experience in hospitality, travel / tourism sector will be an advantage, otherwise, experience in professional services
- Team-player who is independent, task oriented and proactive in driving process/systems improvements
They are a globally recognised luxury company in the hospitality / travel sector. The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting and highly rewarding environment while enjoying a strong work-life balance.
If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1108200 May San Ng