FP&A Analyst – Asia and China
Salary SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1833370/001
Date posted 01 August 2022singapore accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Analyst – Asia and China job has just become available at a leading wine and spirits company. Reporting to the Finance Director - Asia, this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to advance their career.
About the FP&A Analyst – Asia and China Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Directors in China and finance managers of the Asia region.
- Provide commercial finance decision support on the performance of the China business unit and review, co-ordinate, and deploy month-end reporting, budget and forecast reporting for the China BU to ensure transparent and thorough Commercial Team understanding
- Ensure monthly reporting to Corporate FP&A team, monthly outlook to the Asia management team, monthly regional reporting, forecasts, and annual budgets
- Analyse and report on month-end operating results – customer performance, brand, marketing and SG&A to ensure that the commercial team receives timely and accurate results
- Prepare pricing analysis and insight on new customer, NPD and RTM proposals
- Prepare timely, accurate and consistent analysis and reporting for customer value chain, debtors, pricing and trading terms matrices and trade and marketing spend profitability and coordinate and assist with annual budget and forecast preparation
- Prepare Executive Committee (EC), CFO and Business Performance Reviews (BPR’s) Packs
- Prepare and load customer/SKU volumes, sales and spend rates for financial budgets and forecasts, ensuring Hyperion and SO&P volumes are aligned
- Coordinate and ensure alignment of all Infor Demand Plan and Finance Hyperion planning scenarios and versions for actuals, forecast, budget, and rolling 18 months
- Analyse and prepare volume, sales, and EBITDA bridges including price, volume and mix analysis, underpinned by supporting insights and commentary
- Own and drive development of the China market pricing, trade spend and rebate matrix
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst – Asia and China role, you must have experience in the FMCG space.
- Commerce/Business degree with Accounting qualification
- Minimum of seven years in a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role in the FMCG industry
- Ability to liaise and coordinate with the China business units
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
This is a leading wine and spirits company with some of the world's most loved brands.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this FP&A Analyst – Asia and China role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD96000 - SGD120000 per annum + variable bonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 02 August 2022A newly created Analytics Project Manager (Finance) job has been made available in one of the fastest growing US MNCs in the retail industry.
Salary: SGD90000 - SGD108000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 July 2022A Finance Manager APAC job has become available at a global packaging and automated paper packing solutions provider.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 July 2022An exciting Finance Manager job opportunity has just become available at an award-winning global investment brokerage firm in Singapore. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 July 2022An exciting Internal Audit Senior job has just become available, reporting to the Head of Audit APAC, this is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant experienced in internal audit.