Salary SGD90000 - SGD97500 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok (R21103315)
Job Ref 1833380/001
Date posted 28 July 2022singapore accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-07-28 2022-08-27 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 90000 97500 97500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FP&A Analyst job has just become available at a leading energy MNC. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Systems (Solar), this is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to advance their career.
About the FP&A Analyst Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the head of finance and system as a core member of the regional finance team and supervise a Junior Data Analyst.
- Prepare monthly consolidated management reporting for the region in comparison of business targets and rolling forecast
- Monitor the performance target of Solar project and variance analysis on project cost and profit between budget and actual
- Monitor and analyse actual vs budget costs in different departments
- Report, analyse on the financial performance of the business with granularity of data prevision and accuracy on the identfied cost drivers
- Support the annual budgeting, Long Term Planning and regular forecasting
- Collaborate with project teams in different geographies and the regional hub for project controlling and variance analysis
- Provide ad hoc reporting to regional management and HQ
- Prepare project, budgeting and KPI present in Power BI and oversight inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Collaborate with country finance and affiliates to ensure inter-co recharging and cross charging are carried out timely and accurately
- Maintain and monitor the provision schedule to reflect the actual performance result from business and minimise unplanned cost charge
To succeed in this FP&A Analyst role, you must have experience in professional accounting, FP&A and financial reporting.
- Minimum of five years' experience across professional accounting, FP&A and financial reporting in MNC. Preferred experience with energy business and financial modelling
- Knowledge of project accounting is a strong plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or finance
- Knowledge of internal control principles
- Familiar with inter-company transactions and the recharging, cross charging mechanism cross boarder
- Knowledge of ERP system. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Jet report and Power BI will be an added advantage
- Success-oriented and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
This is a leading energy MNC and is one of the super major oil companies.
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this FP&A Analyst role could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD67200 - SGD77000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022A global semiconductor manufacturing leader is looking for a candidate with the right fit to undertake the challenging yet fulfilling job of Auditor/Senior Auditor.
Salary: SGD67200 - SGD77000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 July 2022A global semiconductor manufacturing leader is looking for a candidate with the right fit to undertake the challenging yet fulfilling job of Senior Auditor.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A challenging and exciting Business Analyst (six-month contract) role has become available in a telecommunication company. The Business Analyst will work closely with respective finance and business teams in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 August 2022A challenging and exciting Performance Analyst (one year contract) job has become available at a leading US-based chemicals company. The analyst will work closely with respective finance team across Asia and the business team in Singapore.
Salary: SGD52000 - SGD71500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 August 2022A Management Analyst job has become available at a leading Asian integrated supply chain provider.