Strategy Analyst (Finance)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 accountancy Singapore River SG SGD 150000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Strategy Analyst (Finance) job has become available at one of the leading real estate groups, based in Singapore. Reporting to the Group CFO, this is a newly-created position within the finance team.
About this Strategy Analyst (Finance) Role:
The Strategy Analyst will be a key finance business partner and will be instrumental in driving the business within the region. The role is highly exposed to working with business heads and investors.
- Financial modelling: build complex Excel models from scratch via proactive collaboration with regional teams
- Engage with senior management to identify priorities, expansion areas and commercial viability of projects
- Perform rigorous analysis to come up with actionable insights
- Conduct and present market research and due diligence for new projects, identifying risks
- Engage with vendors to negotiate strategic partnerships that align with long-term goals
To succeed in this Strategy Analyst (Finance) role, you should have prior analytical experience within an investment bank or a top notch private equity firm with the ability to understand the complexities of different business models.
- Five years of experience in an investment bank, private equity company or transaction services team in a reputable audit firm
- Proactive with the ability to interact with diverse and senior set of individuals
- High level of expertise in Excel
- Business degree from a top tier institution is preferred
- Preference will be given to individuals with prior experience in a strategic role
The organisation is one of the fastest growing companies in the real estate industry. Some of the world leading private equity firms have invested in them, and they are continuing to expand at a fast rate in the region. They have a strong team with backgrounds in banking, private equity and real estate.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Strategy Analyst (Finance) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal