Senior Reporting Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 accountancy Singapore Singapore SG SGD 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading logistics group is looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to support the analysis and reporting functions of the group.
About the Senior Reporting Analyst Role:
You will deliver business reports to aid the business with decision making/strategy as well as provide support to the Finance Manager in matters relating to the group reporting and budgeting. You will support and assist in building a centralised finance reporting function and minimise the level of ad hoc, non-standardised financial reports produced elsewhere in the organisation.
- Produce monthly financial reports for measuring group financial performance, including but not limited to monthly financials and forecasts
- Carry out analysis on group performance and identify possible issues throughout the month – in liaison with the Finance Manager
- Perform data quality checks across all reporting systems to ensure integrity of reports published
- Support the group annual budgeting activities including establishing targets, providing guidance and liaison with the respective corporate departments
- Design new business reports, ongoing improvements and re-engineering of existing reports to support the business needs and coordinate the monthly P/L and cashflow forecast for the company
- Accounting degree qualified
- Professional certification: CPA/CA
- Minimum three to four years of financial planning, reporting and analysis (FPR&A) related work experience in large global MNCs in a global or regional reporting environment/structure
- Demonstrate solid and matured business analysis capability, data analysis and information management maintenance
- Possess work experience and strong knowledge of advanced Excel (pivot tables and advanced formulas) and financial modelling along with PowerPoint and Word
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga