Salary SGD6000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-01 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 6000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting M&A Manager job has just been newly created at a leading pharmaceutical business based in Singapore. Reporting to the director, you will be part of a driven and high performing regional team.
About the M&A Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing support for growth initiatives within the group covering acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships through close partnership with headquarters and also across regional business units.
- Spearheading projects and tracking of timelines and processes
- Complex financial modelling and analysis of valuation models and preparation of presentation decks for internal updates and partners
- Coordination of due diligence and assisting of post-merger integration and monitoring
- Influence mid to senior level stakeholders across business units for business decision making purposes
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
The successful M&A Manager will need to have the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders on a regional basis.
- Strong grasp of financial concepts and financial modelling
- Highly proficient in financial and technical analysis
- Able to collaborate and build internal and external networks/relationships with stakeholders
- At least two to five years of relevant working experience
- Degree holder in finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong