Senior Business Analyst
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Senior Business Analyst opportunity job is now available at a fast-growing, established pharmaceutical business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be part of a high performing commercial team.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing commercial financial support for local markets through close partnership with the sales & marketing team and commercial leads as well as key stakeholders from HQ in the US.
- Build relationships and be the key business partner to the sales and marketing organisation in the development and maintenance of customer accounts as well as identification of potential sales opportunities
- Provision of market intelligence and assisting in planning, coordination and implementation of sales and marketing programmes
- Work closing with the FP&A team and business unit leaders to identify risks and opportunities as well as contribute to monthly sales estimates, quarterly forecasts and the annual operating plan process
- Financial support for long term strategic planning and provision of daily/monthly/quarterly sales reports, deep diving into customer and channel profitability
- Trend analysis and commentaries on sales and margins
- Business process improvements and standardisation across and ad hoc finance projects assigned during the course of work
- Provide business insights to the Trade Managers and Country Market Director with analyses and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least eight years' experience with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Strong process, project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding, but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong