Sales Finance Analyst (contract)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Sales Finance Analyst (contract) job has just arisen at a multinational corporation within the FMCG industry in Singapore. Please note that this is a 12-month contract role with a high potential for extension, subject to your performance as well as business needs.
About the Sales Finance Analyst (contract) Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will take on a business partnering role in supporting the major stakeholders and be involved in analysing business performance and driving the sales planning process.
- Coordinate and run regular business reviews with the internal stakeholders to ensure that the financial objectives are achieved
- Generate data reports to support the weekly business reviews
- Lead the statistical analysis on performance to drive insights/recommendations for the sales team
- Responsible for the formulation and maintenance of the business dashboards with key metrics and conclusions
- Review and standardise the business intelligence and reporting activities
The successful Sales Finance Analyst (contract) will need to have a Degree in Finance or equivalent qualification and a minimum of three years' relevant experience.
- Ability to interact with personnel of all levels and prioritise requests aligned with the business objectives
- Advanced proficiency in Excel will be essential
- Knowledge in Anaplan will be highly advantageous
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills
- Strong understanding of business metrics and the ability to provide business insights
This global multinational firm has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. This well-recognised brand also offers a great working environment and succeeds on the speed of its innovation. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Finance Analyst (contract) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh