APAC Pricing Director
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-23 2019-08-11 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading player in the professional services industry is growing their team in Singapore and looking for an APAC Pricing Manager.
About the APAC Pricing Manager Role:
As the APAC Pricing Manager you will provide leadership and guidance on pricing and estimating strategy for proposals that cover ERM’s diversified portfolio of clients You will review and analyse key opportunities, and assess and suggest proposal strategies to achieve pricing and business objectives: You will continue to build on our pricing management, guidelines, tools and tracking and reporting processes for projects and MSAs.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of cost structure, financial data and organisational information
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific Commercial Director, Commercial Team and Partners to determine winning pricing strategies
- Actively participate in client contract negotiation
- Conduct pricing researching, developing intelligence on key industry drivers and competitor's pricing via the use of publicly available data
- Provide training to our Partners and managers on pricing tools and processes
- Coach partners and managers on project pricing and monetisation of MSAs
- Promote multiplier improvement through contract escalation terms, rate table adjustments, staff mix/gradation
- Monitor pricing performance for competitiveness and business performance
To succeed in the role, you must have people management experience.
- You should ideally be degree qualified
- At least seven years' relevant pricing and sales operations experiences within a product-based multinational
- Comfortable working in a matrix-environment
- You are analytical, communicative and adaptable to a fast paced and diverse environment
The successful APAC Pricing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga