APAC FP&A Manager
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 transport-and-rail Singapore SG SGD 145000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest Freight Management companies in the world is looking for an APAC FP&A Manager. You should ideally have background in Strategy, Performance Management and Financial Control.
About the APAC FP&A Manager role:
Reporting to the APAC CFO, you are the key person responsible for all aspects of APAC finance-related matters. This position is based in CBD.
- You will hold the responsibility to act as the main business partner to CEOs and CFOs , operations and business stakeholders across the region
- You will drive the APAC financial planning and analysis function while providing an oversight to the financial and management reporting
- Being a part of the management team, you will also be involved in process improvement, systems reviews and regional projects
- Financial planning and analysis at the front end of the business, budgeting and forecasting, tax, internal controls review and leading process improvement initiatives
- As a key member of the management team, you will be actively involved in strategic business decision-making, using your financial and management skills in a highly visible commercial role
To succeed in the role, you are someone who have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills; and are comfortable dealing with all levels of staff across borders.
- You should be a degree qualified CPA/CA, with at least seven to 10 years' post graduation experience
- Ideally started out in a Big 4 firm and followed by commercial experience from a manufacturing background.
- A self-motivated leader and team player, you are pro-active and independent
- You possess a willingness and ability to be 'hands-on' and are meticulous
- Costing experience in a manufacturing environment and possessing SAP system knowledge will be advantageous
The successful APAC FP&A Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga