Data Analyst - Leading company in the TMT industry
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An new Data Analyst job has been created in a leading playing in the services industry, based in Singapore.
About the Data Analyst Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the head of the business vertical and the CEO of the business to develop a predictive business model based on analysis of reports, hence optimising the performance of the business.
- Investigate trends based on consumer data to re-assess customer experience and advise on improvement on processes and service delivery
- Developing a predictive analytics model to achieve the full profit potential of every engagement
- Presenting the key findings and analysis to the senior management
- Managing the department’s budgeting process by performing associated analysis
- Analysing data to decipher key trends on new services and existing services
To succeed in the Data Analyst job, you must have strong excel and pivot table skill sets.
- Degree in Statistics or Economics or any other relevant field
- Minimum six years of working experience in a highly voluminous environment
- Relevant experience of working in an analytical role
This organisation is one of the most established brand name in SG in the services industry. They have had an exponential growth in the last five years and looking for the right talent to support its growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Data Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal