Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An excellent FP&A Manager job opportunity in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world's leading companies within the media industry. This is a six-month contract, with possibility of conversion subjected to your performance and business requirements.
About the FP&A Manager role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be taking charge of the full FP&A function within the APAC region. You will also be working closely with various senior management across the regional and global entities to ensure continuous expansion within the business.
- Financial planning exercises which include regular analysis, reporting and explanation of market share, spending and cost/revenue variances
- Lead the regional budgeting and forecasting processes, which includes short-term and long-term planning activities, monthly and year-end regional KPI reporting
- Partner with operations team to define and monitor appropriate production metrics, track and report results against goals
- Develop financial reports for regional and group reporting
- Provide decision support and financial guidance to drive brand profitability and new business initiatives
To succeed in this FP&A Manager role, you should be immediately available and possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy or an equivalent qualification in Accountancy (ACCA, CPA, CA).
- Minimum seven years' experience in FP&A and business partnering
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is a professional services MNC with a strong regional market footprint. This role is a great opportunity to learn in a highly dynamic environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh