Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Laura Ojinaga (R1981162)
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
Our client is a world-renowned global leader in the shipping industry. With Singapore as its regional HQ, the business is continuing to rapidly expand within the region. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to support the APAC finance team.
About the Financial Analyst role:
The purpose of the role is to work alongside business P&L owners, supporting and advising their strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business performance. The role reports to the Finance Manager.
- Perform financial analysis for monthly P&L, Balance Sheet (actual vs budget, forecast) and cashflow (APAC regional level)
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly forecasts, whilst understanding and challenging the business assumptions to improve forecasting accuracy
- Manage the annual budget and 5 Year Budget/ Forecast Plan
- Preparation of financial dashboard for the management
- Assist with statutory and tax compliance
- Liaise and co-ordinate with auditors and tax agent
To succeed in the role, you must be able to work independently and as a team.
- A degree in Accounting & Finance, or equivalent
- Minimum two to three years' reporting and financial analysis experience
- Great proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and meticulous, able to deal with large amounts of data
- Able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
This role is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking to further their finance career towards the reporting and FP&A path. The finance team is made up of capable and dynamic individuals that provide great learning opportunities and career progression.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981162 Laura Ojinaga