APAC Finance Analyst (5 Years of experience)
Location Singapore RiverFULL_TIME
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-15 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
In this newly created job, you will be responsible for the FP&A functions of a highly profitable business unit within the organisation, working with the APAC Sales Directors and FP&A Manager.
About the APAC Finance Analyst role:
An integral part of the finance team, you will be instrumental in performing analysis for the sales teams.
- Manage the financial planning and management reporting process for the business unit
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Translate findings into dynamic models and identify areas of optimisation
- Support commercial decisions by delivering analysis on business performance
To succeed in this Finance Analyst (APAC) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Preference will be given to candidates with conversational Mandarin proficiency to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience working in a MNC is required
- More than three years' solid FP&A experience
- Excellent with Excel and Macros
The organisation is a well - known brand name in the education industry, they have growing operations across the globe and are looking for the right people to be based in the global headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Finance Analyst (APAC) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653338 Akansha Agarwal