Senior Finance Analyst
Salary SGD60000 - SGD90000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-01 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Senior Finance Analyst job has just arisen at a leading pharmaceutical business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high potential regional team.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A and commercial finance support within the region through close partnership with the cross functional teams based in the individual markets.
- Act as a finance business partner to provide analysis and commentaries on region performance and plan focusing on licensing, divestures and acquisition opportunities
- Responsible for business case studies and usage of financial models to analyse and assess valuation of opportunities, provide financial insights and long term strategic planning
- Forecasting, planning and analysis on developing markets as well as building forecasts by markets to identify new business development opportunities
- Process improvement and implementation
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with various business unit stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least five years' experience, with regional or country specific FP&A experience ideally with exposure to commercial finance/M&A/BD
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and financial modelling
- Familiarity with contractual review and similar industry experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand that needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong