Senior Finance Analyst
Salary SGD5500 - SGD6500 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-31 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Senior Finance Analyst job has just arisen at a well-established FMCG business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high potential regional team.
About the Senior Finance Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A and commercial finance support within the region through close partnership with the cross functional teams based in the individual markets.
- Act as a finance business partner to provide analysis and commentaries on region performance and plans
- Responsible for business case studies and ROI analysis on new product pre/post launches to provide financial insights and long-term strategic planning
- Deep diving into SKU analysis and presentation of financial results to management and in charge of quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Ad hoc involvement in providing financial support on analysis regarding M&A as well as licensing and divestures
- In charge of management reporting to global and region as well as delivery of quarterly regional P&L and financial trends reports
- Process improvement and implementation
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with various business unit stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least four to seven years' experience, with regional or country specific FP&A experience ideally with exposure to commercial finance
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and financial modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong