Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 08 October 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Strategy Analyst job based in Singapore has just become available at a market-leading start-up company.
About the Strategy Analyst Role:
Reporting to the CEO, Co-Founder, Head of Strategy, and the heads of other business verticals, you will be part of a newly-created strategy team catering to the APAC region.
- Financial modelling: Building complex Excel models from scratch via proactive collaboration with regional teams
- Engaging with senior management to identify priorities, expansion areas and commercial viability of projects
- Performing rigorous analysis to come up with actionable insights
- Engaging with vendors to negotiate strategic partnerships that align with long-term goals
To succeed in this Strategy Analyst role, you should have prior analytical experience within an investment bank or consulting firm, with the ability to understand the complexities of different business models.
- One to two years' experience in an investment bank or consulting firm
- Proactive with agility to interact with diverse set of individuals
- Strong experience of SQL is preferred
The organisation is one of the top-funded technology start-ups expanding exponentially within South East Asia. With diversified business lines under its umbrella, it is a profitable business looking for the right people to be based in the global headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career and take on additional responsibilities, this Strategy Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.