Finance Analyst (APAC)
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 26 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Finance Analyst (Technology MNC) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading e-commerce company.
About the Finance Analyst (APAC) Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the Finance Director in the FP&A functions of the organisation and partnering key stakeholders for decision making and enhancing profitability.
- Manage the financial planning and management reporting process
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Translate findings into dynamic models and identify areas of optimisation
- Support strategy execution by delivering analysis on business performance
To succeed in this Finance Analyst (APAC) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen with a passion for the technology industry. You are a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Preference will be given to candidates with conversational Mandarin proficiency as you will have to converse and work with mainly Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience working in a Big 4 firm will be preferred
- Candidates with experience working in a tech company will be an added advantage
- More than five years' solid FP&A experience
- Prior experience of working in a regional role preferred
The organisation is one of the top-funded technology start-ups expanding exponentially within South East Asia. With diversified business lines under its umbrella, it is a profitable business looking for the right people to be based in the global headquarters in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Senior Finance Analyst (APAC) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.