Salary SGD3500 - SGD5500 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Business Analyst job has just arisen at a well-established luxury retail business based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Controller, you will be a part of a high potential regional team.
About the Business Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A support in the region through close partnership with the markets and commercial teams as well as key stakeholders from HQ.
- Work closely with regional and HQ teams to assist in month end closing
- Profitability analysis of the brand, by customer, subsidiaries and markets in accordance to management needs
- Tracking of financial KPIs and targets on regular basis and chair monthly management meetings with management teams
- Driving of internal controls and accounting standards as well as liaising with both internal and external auditors and process improvement
- Be a key member to consolidate the plans and presentations to the senior management
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during work
- Preparation of budgets and reports for management review
- Provide business insights to the Trade Managers and Country Market Director with analyses and recommendations that will achieve the profit plan targets
The successful Business Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals across teams and levels.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Not exceeding four years' post-graduate experience with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and an analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand that needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong