Sales Finance Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Attractive benefits
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 13 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An excellent Sales Finance Analyst job has just arisen at one of the multinational corporations based in Singapore. Please note that this is a six month contract role with a high potential for continual extension, subjected to your performance as well as business needs.
About the Sales Finance Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for all reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate and run regular business reviews with the internal business partners to ensure that the financial objectives are achieved
- Generate data reporting to support the weekly business reviews
- Lead the statistical analysis on performance to drive insights / recommendations for the sales team
- Responsible for the formulation and maintenance of the business dashboards with key metrics and conclusions
- Review and standardise the business intelligence and reporting activities
The successful Sales Finance Analyst will need to have a degree in Finance / Statistics and a minimum of four years' relevant experience.
- Ability to interact with personnel of all levels and prioritise requests aligned with the business objectives
- Advanced proficiency in Excel will be essential
- Knowledge in Macros and VBA will be highly advantageous
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills
- Strong understanding of business metrics and the ability to provide business insights
This global multinational firm has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. This well-recognised brand also offers a great working environment and succeeds on the speed of its innovation. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Finance Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh