Senior Finance Analyst
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 23 May 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the FP&A function of the organisation, and partnering with the key stakeholders to help review the company's performance
About the Senior Finance analyst Role:
In this role, you will be working very closely with the CFO, and the business heads, where your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the company's budgeting and forecasting skills
- Assessing the financial performance of the company by performing financial analysis
- Developing financial models to facilitate decision making
- Supporting the business with preparation of business review
To succeed in this role, you should be a proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, preferably with Big 4 experience. The successful analyst will possess strong commercial acumen, and should have demonstrated strong supervisory skill sets.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum five years' experience in the finance field
- Experience of working in a Big 4 is an added advantage
- Exposure of working in a tech company preferred
- Prior exposure to managing a team will be preferred
This organisation is a global brand name, with strong presence in Singapore as their global headquarters and being present in 15 countries. They have been constantly investing in innovation, and have an expanding client base. The firm is highly focused on on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be is crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast - track your career, this role (Finance Manager) will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.