Regional Finance Analyst
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Regional Finance Analyst job has just arisen at a leading US pharmaceutical multinational company based in Singapore. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a part of a high-potential regional team with multiple opportunities for rotation and development within the company.
About the Regional Finance Analyst Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing FP&A support in the region through close partnership with the Commercial leaders in the markets and key stakeholders from the headquarters in the US.
- Preparation of accurate and timely analysis covering KPIs, performance trends, variances and revenue
- Deep Dive Analysis drilling into product lines and division across markets for monthly reporting
- Process improvement and automation of current dashboards and templates to streamline reporting and mass volumes of data
- Consolidation of monthly actuals and forecasts as well as finance and business presentations which includes quarterly business review decks
- Annual budgeting and forecasting and ad-hoc projects as and when required
The successful Regional Finance Analyst will need to have the ability to think commercially and work with senior business professionals across regions and markets.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly-dynamic, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- At least three to four years' experience, with regional or country specific FP&A experience
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with an international accounting qualification
- Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen, and proficient with mathematical modelling techniques for scenario testing and goal setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind
- High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast-moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.