Regional Finance Analyst
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 05 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Finance Analyst job in Singapore has been made available at a globally-renowned US multinational company in the technology industry.
About the Regional Finance Analyst Role:
In this newly-created role based in Singapore, you will be working closely with the team manager and senior stakeholders across departments, reviewing forecasts and tracking business performance to provide advice on potential improvements.
- Leading preparation of key financial forecasts for the business in the region
- Preparation and consolidation of annual operating plans, new business forecast at a regional level
- Financial modelling for regional projects and supporting business case development
- Providing analytical support and financial analysis to senior leadership
- Identifying areas for cost reduction and increasing profitability
To succeed in this Regional Finance Analyst role, you should possess strong commercial acumen and be familiar with working in an audit environment. You will be expected to act as a business partner to senior stakeholders.
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified with over five years' experience
- Experience working in a Big 4 firm is a must
- Experience working in the technology/services industry is preferred
- Working exposure to SAP is desired
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional groups
This organisation is a global brand name, headquartered in US, with a strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters and a presence in over 30 countries. As they are a dominant player in the industry, they are highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role is crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Regional Finance Analyst role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.