Oil & Energy - Market Expert
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A challenging Oil & Energy - Market Expert job has just become available at an international Oil & Gas company to provide insights based on competitor analysis across the region and come up with a development strategy for the business.
About the Oil & Energy - Market Expert (Analysis) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be working closely with the general manager, traders, front – office staff and senior stakeholders across departments to develop market, financial and competitor analysis, therefore being highly instrumental in identifying growth opportunities for the company
- Advising the management on the market views based on fundamentals analyses, and engage with Trading, Strategy, Business Development to communicate these views
- Leading trading efforts to support cash flow management, cash forecast
- Developing short – term and long – term forecasts and providing analytical support and financial analysis to senior leadership
- Leading and developing a team of analysts and interns in the analysis team
To succeed in this Oil & Energy - Market Expert (Analysis) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen, leadership skills, and be familiar with working in the Oil/Shipping/Petroleum/Trading industry. You will be expected to act as a business partner to the management team within the region and mentor the team of analysts in Singapore.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Business or related disciplines
- More than 10 years' experience in the market & financial analysis field
- Experience working in a Oil/Petroleum/Shipping/Trading industry is a must
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups
- Flexibility to adapt to multiple situations and deliver continuous improvements
The organisation is an established global brand name in Oil & Gas industry (petroleum), with a strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters, presence in 15 countries. They are a strong player in the downstream industry and have been performing above expectations year on year. The firm is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be is crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to be associated with a renowned organisation, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.