Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas)
Location Singapore River
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas) job has just been made available at a leading oil and gas company based in Singapore.
About the Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas) Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be working closely with the team manager and senior stakeholders across departments, reviewing forecasts and tracking business performance, to advise on potential improvements.
- Leading preparation of key financial forecasts for different business, eg. Oil, trading, etc
- Leading trading efforts to support cash flow management, cash forecast
- Financial modelling for regional projects and support business case development
- Providing analytical support and financial analysis to senior leadership
- Preparation of monthly Estimates, Forecasts and Budgets
To succeed in this Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas) role, you should possess strong commercial acumen, and should be familiar with working in a Oil/Shipping/Petroleum industry. You will be expected to act as a business partner to the senior stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or related disciplines
- 7 - 10 years' experience in the business planning field
- Experience working in a Oil/Petroleum/Shipping industry will be preferred
- Ability to lead and collaborate with cross functional groups
- Prior exposure to managing a team will be preferred
This organisation is a global brand name, with a strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters and a presence in 15 countries. They are a strong player in the Oil/Petroleum/Shipping industries and have been performing above expectations year on year. The firm is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be is crucial for them.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Senior Analyst (Oil & Gas) role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.