Regional Financial Analyst
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Lilian Sim (R1439442)
Date posted 25 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An excellent Regional Financial Analyst job has just become available at one of the world's leading health care businesses based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Regional Controller, you will be the key finance lead for the organisation and be responsible for the management of the FP&A functions within the APAC region.
About the Regional Financial Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the APAC Sales Leader and leadership teams, focusing on the support necessary to develop and implement strategies, meet or exceed financial performance objectives and increase organisational inefficiencies and overall effectiveness.
- Primarily responsible for day-to-day Financial Planning & Analysis and Reporting of Asia Pacific Division by providing key financial reports & analysis to the Asia Pacific leadership & finance teams
- Being the key participant in latest estimate, business plan, and long term planning processes for the division
- Drive process improvement of departmental reporting and reporting systems
- Participate in special project work as required, such as financial modelling, systems implementation, etc.
- Participate in month end closing, payments and other statutory reporting and compliance requirements for Asian countries
To succeed in this Regional Financial Analyst job, you must be able to communicate professionally and have an ability to influence internal staff and countries. You must also be flexible and adaptable to the dynamics of a regional business partnering structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- Min five years' finance or accounting and Financial Analysis & Planning-related experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to a wide range of customers
- Ability to define problems, identify solutions and follow through to completion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of JD Edwards & Cognos helpful but not necessary
- Financial planning experience helpful but not necessary
This is a global billion-dollar business with more than 10,000 employees worldwide. They are focused on patient care solutions to improve lives of people worldwide.
If you are a driven and determined individual who is keen to be part of a progressive business, this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439442 Lilian Sim